Baking Directions & Basic Info:
Paint 'air cures' in 3 weeks, or better yet, bake your items in your home oven to make them extra durable.
- Place your fully dried ceramic or glass object(s) in a room temperature oven on clean racks for a cookie sheet.
- Once they are in the oven, close the door and preheat to 325 degrees. Pay close attention-
- Once it is done preheating (reaching 325 degrees), start timing for 30 minutes. Occasionally the baking process creates a mild plastic-like smell- this is normal.
- Once 30 minutes are up, turn off the heat and let the objects cool until room temp.
- Once room temp, you can take them out. Gentle hand wash only, use a soft cloth with mild soap and warm water and start using!
*It is important to heat up and cool down the objects slowly so they don't crack or shatter due to extreme temperature difference!
Share you work on Instragram- Like us and tag us! Is it #ARTifactFresh or #ARTifactStrange?