BOOK A MOBILE EVENT
Treat your members/ students/ patrons to a creative experience they'll never forget!
We travel outwards at a 25-mile radius from the heart of Binghamton, NY.
Fundraise for a favorite cause | Stress relief | Bond with students, coworkers, friends, family | Celebrate a Birthday | Bachelorette | Wedding Shower | Baby Shower, you name it!
PLEASE NOTE, WE NOW EXCLUSIVELY OFFER MOBILE PARTIES for groups.
- 2 - 2 1/2 hour event (We will need an additional 20 minutes to set up and 20 minutes to clean up)
- 25-100 ppl, $15/person | Over 100 ppl, please inquire for special rates | Have less than 25? We can arrange a small 2-hour party for a flat fee of $375.
- $60 deposit (non-refundable, done online with credit card) is required to secure your date. This is applied toward your final balance at the close of the party. Cash or check only for party balances (we cannot process cards on site).
- Each person paints one item (2 items per person parties are available at $25/person)
DAY & TIME OPTIONS:
- We are flexible, choose your best possible time and we can work from there. Please give at least 1 month advance before you would like your event. Deposits are due to secure a time and are non-refundable.
CHOOSE an ITEM FOR YOUR GROUP TO PAINT:
- GLASSWARE: Stemmed or Stemless Wine Glasses, Mason Jar Mugs, Large Mugs, Pint Glasses, Cereal Bowls, Plates (for decorative use if painted on the top side, functional if painted on bottom side)
- WHITE CERAMIC: Bowls, Classic Mugs, Plates (for decorative use)
We arrive with all the painting supplies and items needed. We protect your tables, and provide your members/ students/ patrons with a unique, fun activity. Everyone is free to paint whatever ideas they like, and choose whatever colors they like. We provide ideas and friendly guidance as they paint. We encourage you to share our IDEA BOOK with your guests for inspiration prior to the event. Our paints are non-toxic, but not food grade, so most items need to be painted on the exterior (where food and drink will not sit) to make them functional. If you are painting items to use them as decoration, feel free to paint anywhere on the surface. We provide sheets on how to bake the items in your home oven to cure them to a durable finish. (Please note: we require access to a sink for proper set up and clean up, as well a tables and chairs to be already set up and arranged as you wish.) Feel free to incorporate snacks, drinks, and other fun things into your time with us. We can break halfway for toasts, gift opening, etc.
This is a Request Form, not a confirmation of booking. Please try to give at least 1 month lead time for booking request. Please wait for us to contact you directly via email to finalize date, time, deposit info, and details. $60 Deposit is due to finalize booking, no refunds available. Phone questions, please call Alisha (at our sister studio, KAPOW! Art Studio) 607.237.8246. Email Questions: Alisha@KAPOWArtNow.com